Question about Homelite Garden
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: homelite st-175g trimmer
This is for a duel line trimmer. I hope this will help.
Cut two separate pieces of string, about 7 ft. each.
Stick the end of the line in the hole on the inside of spool.
Wind clockwise onto spool, putting the line that is closest to the ground on first.
Once you have winded this piece on, lock the last 4 inches of line through the slits on spool.
Repeat process for second piece of line, locking the last 4 inches in slot opposite the other locked in piece.
Put the spool on the trimmer, feeding the end of lines through either hole on trimmer.
Before you push the spool all the way on, pull the strings out of the locked position. Put cap on and GO CRAZY!
Posted on Jun 19, 2009
remove assembly clean with soap and water and toothbrush(make sure when you dissasemble make notes of how to put back together!)Check spring make sure not broke or distorted-oil with silicon oil(walmart sells or auto parts store)reassemble reverse of dissassemble!!! hope this helps you!!!!
Posted on Jun 22, 2009
You will need the correct size fuel line first. Follow this:
1. Remove the old filter/weight from the fuel tank.
2. Take a new fuel line piece about 8 inches long and cut about a 45 degree angle cut on one end.
3. Lightly moisten the cut end of the fuel line and insert it into the tank from the outside, pushing it in while turning as far as possible.
4. Use a needle nose plyers to reach in and pull the line to the fuel line cap. Cut the line and replace the filter.
5. Pull the line back the way you put it in leaving about 4 inches within the tank and re-attach to the carburetor or primer bulb (depending on the actual model/age)
It will work, but it is extreemly important to have the correct size fuel line to work with.
Posted on Sep 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 17, 2016 | Garden
Oct 07, 2015 | Garden
Dec 08, 2010 | Homelite Garden
Sep 08, 2010 | Homelite Mighty Lite Lawn Trimmer
Jul 20, 2010 | Homelite Factory Reconditioned 26cc...
May 31, 2010 | Homelite Mighty Lite Lawn Trimmer
Sep 23, 2009 | Garden
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: