Question about Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
1. Your router is the issue. It is asking for the WEP password or Network Key.
This is set up in the Wireless router.
You either know the password or have it written down.
If you are the administrator of the the router and don't remember the password or user name you will have to reset the route to factory default settings and go through the setup wizard and choose and create and save a new user name and password / WEP/WAP key. Consult your router cd for the instruction set. It will walk you through.
Posted on Jul 08, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2017 | Computers & Internet
I understand that you need to check the security key so as to connect the computer with the router's wireless network.
In order to get this key we need to login to the router's page using any computer which is physically connected to router. Please follow the steps on a computer connected to the router so as to check the network key:
1. Open a web browser like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
2. Access the router's GUI by typing 'http://192.168.1.1' or 'http://www.routerlogin.com' in the address bar.
3. When prompted for Username and Password, please enter 'admin' for the Username and 'password' for Password.
4. Click on Wireless Settings (under Setup) from the left menu.
5. Check if WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy) or WPA-PSK (Wi-Fi Protected Access Pre-Shared Key) is selected under 'Security Options'.
6. If WPA-PSK is selected, copy the code entered in the passphrase (or network key).
7. If WEP is selected, copy the code entered in the key that has been checked.
This is the code required for connecting the wireless computer to the router's wireless network.
Mar 21, 2011 | NetGear WNR2000 Wireless Router
Jul 20, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jul 17, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jun 10, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 16, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jan 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 19, 2009 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Router...
May 10, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
Dec 16, 2013 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: