Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Needs parts for electrial out let - Computers & Internet

Posted by on

  • jimmy mutambayi
    jimmy mutambayi Oct 21, 2009

    my mouse and key board is out

  • Rita  Fuchs
    Rita Fuchs May 11, 2010

    What parts are you looking for exactly?


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has answered 500 questions.

  • Expert
  • 602 Answers

What part you refer to?

Posted on Apr 29, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Replacement door needed on 660s


You can call the Dell Spare Parts Department at 1-877-717-3355-US to purchase the part you are needing for your system. Or if you are in another country please contact Dell Spare Parts in your area.

Thank You,
Dell-Jesse L
Dell Social Media and Communities

Oct 27, 2013 | Dell Inspiron Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Test power supply

you can say powersupply is woking or not by changaing other new samps/power supply ,its wire is connect on bord/HD /o d/ .if it cant flow regular and require amount of ac/dc electry. then it creat many problem as hangs.shutting down computer in one peirode .no sign of HDD/optical drive in computer and no power in computer

Jun 13, 2009 | Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop

1 Answer

Downgrade acer aspire m5640-need driver on xp

if you bought your computer with VISTA installed...check your computer if compatible to xp downgrade. if not you have the find every single manufacturer of you pc parts and go to their website to find the xp driver for the part and model number.

here are the parts you need to verify the model and part number

Video/Graphics Card
Sound Card
Network Card wired and wireless

Mar 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Need replacement parts

The Casio parts dept number is 1-800-223-2001 in case you need to find a part number for the drawer also. There are 3 parts distributors in the U.S. -- California (Pacific Coast Parts Dist. 1-800-421-5080), New Jersey (Eric Armin 1-800-272-0272), and New York (American Perfit Crystal 1-800-345-0537).

Feb 18, 2009 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop

1 Answer

Need a Paper Shaft Roller for a Samsung 4940 cash register

These are specific Samsung parts, so you'll need to contact a local dealer for them. Just look them up in the phone book.


Feb 17, 2009 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

30 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan

Level 3 Expert

27725 Answers


Level 3 Expert

100174 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14160 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides