Question about D-Link DSL 604+ (DSL-604+) Wireless Router
Gaming router setup steps:
1. Check for current anti-virus before doing step below.
2.Check firewall allowances or permission to be sure game is allowed
3. Try "port forwarding
4. Check the game / verify ports need for multiplayer gaming.
5. Please forward all ports UDP/ TCP To gaming computers IP address.\
6. Log in to router and place gaming computer in to DMZ.
7. When done gaming disable the game in the DMZ.
Posted on Jul 08, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2011 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jan 25, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 28, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Mar 28, 2010 | Netopia Cayman 3347W-Ent Wireless Router
Feb 07, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Aug 16, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jul 02, 2008 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jan 07, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!