Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
Posted by Anonymous on
This some times happen, you iphone should be fine though.
- connect your iphone to the Computer
- open itunes
- hold down the on/off button at the top and the home button at the bottom at the same time for up to 3 full minutes.
- you will see an error from itunes that the iphone is in recovery mode
- click ok
- then choose =Restore=
Posted on Feb 21, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2017 | Cell Phones
Oct 04, 2014 | AOL AIM for iPad
Apr 14, 2013 | Cell Phones
To restore your iPhone back to factory settings complete the following steps:
1) Press the "Home" button on your iPhone, and tap the "Settings" icon on the main screen.
2) Tap the "General" tab, and tap the "Reset" tab.
3) Tap "Reset All Settings" to restore the iPhone to its default settings. Tap "Erase All Content and Settings" to restore the iPhone to its original factory settings, which erases all of your information including bookmarks, SMS messages, contacts and music.
4) Tap "Erase iPhone" to confirm the action.
Hope to have been of assistance,
Sep 03, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Aug 12, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jan 15, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Dec 11, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jul 24, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jul 03, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!