Question about Panasonic PV-C2061 20 in. TV/VCR Combo
Hopefully you have gotten this resolved, but if not, here are some codes to try.
And here are the steps for the codes:
1. Hold down the clear TV button until all lights on the top of the remote light up.
2. Punch in the 3-digit code
3. Press the # (pound) button
4. Try the volume and turning the tv on/off. If one or both of these do not work, start over from step one with a different code!
Also, you can try a power scan:
1. Hold down the clear TV button until all lights light up at the top of the remote
2. Press the tv power button
3. Press the up arrow button about once a second, until the tv turns off.
4. Try to power the tv on/off, and try the volume. If one or more of these functions do not work, start over from step one.
Hope this helps!!!
DISH Network Customer Service
Posted on Jan 29, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2011 | Panasonic PV-C2061 20 in. TV/VCR Combo
Feb 09, 2011 | Panasonic PV-V4624S VCR
Dec 22, 2008 | Panasonic PV-C2061 20 in. TV/VCR Combo
May 20, 2008 | Panasonic PV-C2061 20 in. TV/VCR Combo
Nov 15, 2007 | Panasonic PV-C2061 20 in. TV/VCR Combo
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: