Question about Sanyo DS19310 19" TV
When the set is plugged in to any outlet there is no picture or sound. It has died!!
Do you mean ,,into the areal socket, then the co-ax connectoins are fautly is the fuse in the 3pin mains plug okay
Posted on Jul 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2013 | Vizio VF550M 55 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 16, 2008 | Sanyo CLT2054 20 in. EDTV-Ready LCD...
Jun 04, 2011 | Samsung LN46B530 LCD TV
1. Check to see if the TV power outlet has power. Plug a lamp or something small into outlet to test for power. If there is no power in outlet, check your circuit breakers or power fuses.
2. Check to see if you have pressed the power button on the TV or on the remote controls. Check to ensure batteries are placed in remote correctly.
3. Check the setting of the picture brightness or contrast.
4. Check to ensure you have proper cable connections from your source going into your TV.
5. Check the volume settings on the TV.
6. Check to ensure the mute button is not pressed on.
Jan 20, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 23, 2010 | Sylvania 6842THG 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Apr 22, 2009 | LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 29, 2009 | Vizio GV42L 42 in. LCD Television
Mar 08, 2008 | Sony KV-36XBR400 36" TV
Dec 01, 2006 | RCA 32F530T 32" TV
Aug 21, 2009 | Sanyo DS19310 19" TV
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!