Question about Garden
CAUTION: BEFORE ASSEMBLING GRASS CATCHER TO TRACTOR:
• Depress clutch/brake pedal fully and set parking brake.
• Place gearshift/motion control lever in "NEUTRAL" position.
• Place attachment clutch in "DISENGAGED" position.
• Turn ignition key "OFF" and remove key.
• Make sure the blade and all moving parts have completely stopped.
• Disconnect spark plug wire from plug and place where it cannot come in contact with plug.
Care should be taken not to damage the parts and that
the wheel spins freely at the beginning of each use.
• If the grass catcher fails to pick up cut grass or leaves,
it is an indication that clogging has occurred in the
system or that the grass catcher containers are full.
Usually this is indicated by the stopped movement of
the full bagger indicator.
a. Disengage blades, shift into neutral, en gage the
parking brake and stop the engine.
- Raise seat. Unlatch and raise cover.
- Slide out containers and dispose of clip pings .
- Replace containers, close cover, and latch.
b. Unlatch chutes and check for clogging.
- Remove all debris in chutes.
- Reassemble and latch chutes
c. Check to insure full bagger indicator has not become
- The air passage hole must be clear of debris.
Gently insert a small twig or wire into pas sageway
Check the sides if they have got loose or cracked or may be not holding the bag as required then it may fall.
Also check the frame if its bent or got bit loose then it needs to be re tightened and checked.In some cases it needs to be replaced.
Thanks. Keep updated for any more query. You can rate this
solution and show your appreciation.
Posted on Jul 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 06, 2016 | John Deere D130 22HP V-Twin Foot Pedal...
Oct 30, 2014 | John Deere Original 130 160 165 175 180...
Aug 31, 2014 | Garden
Oct 10, 2012 | Husqvarna Lawn Tractor - 54in. Deck, 26...
Jun 14, 2010 | Garden
May 27, 2010 | Toro Co M/R Blwr/Trmmr Rear Bag Kit
Aug 10, 2009 | Craftsman 42 in. Deck 19.5hp Lawn Tractor
Aug 10, 2009 | Gaiam Reel Lawn Mower Grass Catcher
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!