An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: Flash won't work!
The flash circuit is your problem 1 of 2 things you can do but if you got it new at christmas it should be under warranty.
get a broke one off of ebay and replace your flash circuit. and risk getting popped by 300 volts from the flash compositor.
send it to a repair company and let them take the risk be leave me I know I bits like a starving dog on a steak bone. Lol it should only cost about 30.00 plus shipping if that's the only thing that is wrong. I repair these all the time. Let me know if I can help you with any thing else.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If there is a problem with the flash itself or the mainboard connection to the flash it will not charge. If the flash won't charge then it won't go off when you take a picture. The only way to fix the problem is to replace the flash with a good used one and see if that fixes it. If not, then you need to replace the mainboard. Good used parts can usually be found online for cheap; that auction website doesn't pay me to type their name, so I don't, sorry. Hope this helps!
Affordable Digital Camera Repair
I'm sorry that the flash on the Camera is not working. If the Forced flash setting is already enabled and the flash is still not working, then the issue may be due to another camera setting. Even if the Forced flash setting is enabled, the flash will still not work in the following circumstances:
When shooting MPEG movies
When shooting in the Twilight or Handheld Twilight mode
If shooting with the Burst or Multi Burst mode
Shooting with Sweep Panorama
Shooting with the Fireworks or High Sensitivity mode.
If an external flash is connected
Please make sure that the Camera is not in any of the above modes.
Try initializing the Camera. To initialize the Camera, please use the Initialize option under Main Settings 1 Menu of the Camera.
Will it not pop up under ANY circumstances? Try putting the camera in Manual (M) mode, set the shutter speed to 1/200 and the aperture to F5.0, then go in a dim room. Press the button on the camera body with the flash symbol on it. Does it still not come up?
1. Even if the flash is set to always ON, the flash will still not work in the following circumstances:
* When shooting MPEG movies.
* When shooting in the Twilight or Handheld Twilight mode.
* If shooting with the Burst or Multi Burst mode.
* Shooting with Sweep Panorama.
* Shooting with the Fireworks or High Sensitivity mode.
* If an external flash is connected.
2. You can also Initialize the Camera. Touch the Home option. Then, select the Main Settings and then, select the Main Setting2 option. Then, select the Initialize option to OK.
3. You can also try to select the Flash Forced option to ON. The Flash Forced option is located under the Flash Settings.
1.Try initializing the Camera.To initialize the Camera, select the "Initialize" option under the "Setup 1" Menu of the Camera.
2.Even if the flash is set to always ON, the flash will still not work in the following circumstances:
* When shooting MPEG movies. * When shooting in the Twilight or Handheld Twilight mode. * If shooting with the Burst or Multi Burst mode. * Shooting with Sweep Panorama. * Shooting with the Fireworks or High Sensitivity mode. * If an external flash is connected.
You ve a four way navigation key Right..In that you ll have a symbol similar to a lightning bolt...press that to lower the flash intensity..or to have no flash at all..
please rate my suggestion..