Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
WhenF21error code appears press PAUSE/CANCEL two times to clear the display.
Also check for the following issues
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running.
4. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step 7.
7. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
8. Replace the pump.
Thank you !!
Posted on Jul 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 24, 2016 | Bosch Washing Machines
Nov 16, 2015 | Toyota Cars & Trucks
Feb 22, 2015 | Thermador Dishwashers
Feb 10, 2015 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Aug 23, 2013 | 1997 Dodge Stratus
Aug 28, 2012 | Dodge Caravan Cars & Trucks
Mar 03, 2010 | Rheem Paloma Tankless Water Heaters...
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: