Question about HP Laserjet Cp2025n Printer
You can adjust the device settings under the driver properties.
1. Open your printer s and hardware folder
2. Right Click on the driver for the CP2025.
3. Vista/ Xp click on properties, Win 7 Printer Properties
4. Go to the Device Settings tab
5. Under installable options:
6. Change the device type to Monochrome and apply
7. If the printer is still printing in color select automatic configuration and select configure now
For more questions please write;
Posted on Jul 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2015 | HP Laserjet Cp2025n Printer
Sep 03, 2013 | HP DeskJet 6122 InkJet Printer
Mar 02, 2012 | HP Laserjet Cp2025n Printer
Jul 13, 2011 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 09, 2011 | HP 645A Magenta Toner Cartridge (C9733A)...
Feb 10, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 09, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 09, 2010 | HP laserjet Cp2025dn color Card Printer
Apr 27, 2010 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
Apr 14, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4600dn Color Printer
2,789 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: