Question about Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
How can I make an MP3 as a message tone ??
SOURCE: I cannot change the message
It took me many hours to work it out!
- Phone settings.
- Phone profiles.
- Select (highlight) the one you want &.
- Select OPTIONS with the left soft key.
- Click Edit (1).
- Use the directional key (right) to highlight the New Messages.
- Scroll down to Message Alert.
- Left soft key OPTIONS & select edit (as above).
- Then click the directional key until you hit either Downloaded Music or sounds (depending on where you stored your sound file).
- Select your file.
- Left soft key & select SAVE.
- Then that's it, done!
Please email me with if it works for u or not. firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Apr 18, 2009
Hi buddy!! Samsung sgh-l700 also supports other message tones. But to utilize it you must convert the required tone into MIDI format. You can do this with this software- "MP3 to Ringtone Gold".
Posted on Jul 06, 2009
There is a fair few steps involved, but here goes :
Open you Menu, then Settings, then Phone Profiles, then clock on the ">>" Symbol beside whichever profile you mostly use (probably Normal). From there you can edit your call settings (alert type, ringtone etc).
At the top right of this screen is a drop down box where you can select from 3 menu's, one is the options menu you are currently in, the other 2 involve messaging and phone sounds. hope this helps
Posted on Jul 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2009 | Samsung Gravity SGH-T459 Cell Phone
Jul 02, 2009 | Samsung SGH-L700 Cell Phone
May 26, 2009 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Apr 17, 2009 | Cell Phones
Apr 09, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Mar 13, 2009 | Samsung SGH-J750 Cell Phone
Jan 10, 2009 | Samsung SGH-U700 Cellular Phone
Jul 13, 2008 | Cell Phones
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: