1) plug aerial in to the antena in sock on freeview box.
2) plug short aerial type lead in to rf out socket on freeview & antena in socket on TV.
3) plug A scart lead in to the socket marked TV on freeview box & the other end of scart in to one of the scart sockets on the TV.
If your TV has more than one socket plug it into the one marked AV1 or AV2.
4) plug in freeview to mains electricity & switch box on.
5) Turn TV on freeview should appear automatically if it doesnt look on your TV remote for A button marked AV or a button with either A circle or square with an arrow going through it you may need to press this several times until you see digi picture come up.
Thats basically it but do check that you dont need a new aerial etc to be able to get digi signal in your area.