An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: Direct shutdown problem
If the solution of "moinsama" doesn't work, I believe your VGA was damage or full of dust. To solve you problem try blowing first your video card to clean it from any dust particles that may be the cause of frequent direct shutdown and try operate your computer. If the problem persist, I suggest changing your VGA and for sure your problem will be solve now. As you do it, don't forget to install its driver so that the graphics of your computer will not look big and stretch.
Hello Friend,for resolving your problem first of all scan your pc with updated antivirus for any virus or spyware/malware it may solve your problem. If still you have problem then there may be a hardware problem check your CPU fan if it not working then change it because of heating of CPU there is shutdown problem otherwise there mat be power problem in CPU powering unit check it if problem found immediately change it ok??? Hope this may solve your problem try it and reply positively...
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There is a possibility that this issue might be related to DirectX. Try following the below steps which might help:
(1)Click start and select run.
(2)Type regedit, click ok and select yes.
(3)Goto HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE?SOFTWARE..> MICROSOFT..> DIRECTX
(4)Now right click on DirectX and delete it.
(5)Restart the computer.
(6)Download the latest direct X
<b>Howto Speed up the Computer</b>
1. WindowsDefragmenter utility: You can use this utility by using this path Start >Programs > Accessories > System tools > Disk defragmenter. This isbuilt-in utility in Windows operating systems and this will automaticallyanalyze the empty disk space on the hard disk and defragment and all scatteredfiles.<br />2. Shutdown Unnecessary programs: By using this path Start > Run >Msconfig > Startup, you can close all unwanted programs at the Windowsstartup and this will automatically increase the windows loading time and speedof the computer will also be increased.
Hi again newbie7, 1.enter your bios setup >>> Advance >>> Usb Configuration >>> USB Controller mode >>> HiSpeed 2.enter Chipset section >>> Southbridge Configurations >>> Usb 2.0 Controller >>> Disable 3.save and exit
Good day. In regards to your problem you can try this several steps for you to know why you cant play any games.
1. Before you install a game you need to make sure that your computer meets the Minimum Requirement for each game.
2. You can check if your pc has the latest or the recommended direct X version for all games required this one. The accepted direct x for most game is at least DirectX 9.0c
3. You can check you're direct x version by doing these steps > go to Start > click on run > type in dxdiag and press OK > it will open a screen that will tell u the directx version of your pc Note: if you don't have at least a 9.0c version might as well download it from the net
4. If you're computer has the updated direct x you need to check you're video card 5. Base on my experience most of the games require this computer spec
AT least a Dual core processor 2.6ghz 1GB Ram Nvidia 9200 or better
So you might also check this site to check if your pc can run a specific game : www.canyourunit.com
Hope this help you a bit regarding your game issue for your pc. Thanks for using Fixya and have a great day.
The multiple flashes of the parking lights are shutdown diagnostics:
1. 1 flash is runtime expired
2. 2 flashes is over-rev shutdown
3. 3 flashes is low or no rpm (tach wire)
4. 4 flashes is transmitter shutdown
5. 5 flashes is + brake shutdown
6 6 flashes is - hood shutdown
7. 7 flashes is timer mode/turbo mode manual mode error
8. 8 flashes is neutral safety shutdown ( the remote start control switch is in the off position).
9. 9 flashes is low battery (voltage setting)
10. 10 flashes is alarm triggered
11. 11 flashes is wait-to-start input timed out.
Hopefully, the above mentioned diagnostics will help you determine why your remote starter is not working and you will begin to enjoy the system.
This problem is generally caused by a hanging program or the registry is corrupt.
The best way i have found to resolve the problem is download a small program called "Superfast", not only does it shut XP down it does it in half the normal time and doesn't effect the computer in any way.
1. go to messenger menu 2. select connection preference/ preference 3. the tab will automatic select connection preference, if it doesn’t, select it manual. 4. change your internet conection type, for my problem i choose broadband(DSL/Cable). 5. Control Panel > Internet Options > Connections (tab) > Lan Settings (button) then uncheck the Proxy server checkbox and check automatically detect setting 6. Control Panel > Internet Options > Connections (tab) > dial-up and virtual private Network setting > select your default connection > setting > check automatically detect setting
Please rate my response!!
Try each of these in turn - if successful (or not) please feed back information to help others. 1) Start with a clean browser Download 'ccleaner' and run it through a couple of times,using the factory settings and the 'Run Cleaner' control until 0 bytes are seen to be cleaned following a scan Run the 'Registry' from the left hand toolbar but 'Save' any changes after opting to 'repair' errors. http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/ 2) On the sign in page click 'Messenger' > Conection Toggle between 'Connect direct to the internet' and 'Proxy setting' make sure the information is correct in the lower 2 boxes 3) Check these settings in IE (even if you have another browser set as default) a) Tools > Internet options > Connections > Lan settings > check 'Automatically detect settings - uncheck other options b) Tools > work offline - make sure this is NOT checked and has a red X through it 4) Disable your firewall and do a trial sign in 5) Control Panel > Internet Options > Connections > Lan Settings-uncheck Proxy server and check automatically detect setting Control Panel > Internet Options > Connections > dial-up and virtual private Network setting > select your default connection > setting > check automatically detect setting