Question about D-Link AirPlus G Wireless Range Extender DWL-G710 (dwlg710) Repeater
1. Take a regular ethernet cable and plug it into the ethernet port of your computer
2. Plug the other end into ethernet port of the DWL-710
3. On your computer (assuming you have Windows XP Pro with the NON-classic start menu), go to Start > My Network Places
4. On the top left under "Network Tasks" click on "View Network Connections"
5. Right click on "Local Area Connection" and then down to "Properties"
6. A pop-up window with 3 tabs should come up. Under the "General" tab, there is a list of icons with checkmarks next to them. Highlight the "Internet Protocol TCP/IP" on and click the "Properties" button underneath
7. Tick "Obtain an IP address automatically" and "Obtain DNS server address automatically"
8. Click on "OK" then "OK" again
9. Open up Firefox (or IE) and type 192.168.0.30 into the URL field
10. Type in the default username and password
Posted on Jul 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2010 | D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G710 Wireless Range...
Oct 22, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus G Wireless Range Extender...
Oct 18, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus G Wireless Range Extender...
Aug 02, 2009 | D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G710 Wireless Range...
Jul 24, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus G Wireless Range Extender...
Jul 13, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G710 Wireless Range...
Nov 03, 2007 | D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G710 Wireless Range...
May 03, 2007 | D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G710 Wireless Range...
454 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!