Question about Intex Automatic Salt Water System for Above Ground Saltwater Pool
Posted by Anonymous on
Unfortunately every thing you mentioned is not reaaly important.
Bottom line is that Intex has there own size hoses and prevents easy installation with other manufacturers.
You will need to make a trip to home depot and buy a basket full of fittings and keep trying till one works
Posted on Jul 07, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2014 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
Mar 27, 2017 | Intex Pool & Spa
Aug 03, 2011 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
Jul 22, 2011 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
Nov 21, 2017 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
We, like others, purchased an Intex 56633E 2500GPH Intex Pump for our Summer Escapes 18 X 52 Pool. While this is not exactly the pump you are talking about, the installation is the same. It comes with the filter, hoses, and cut-off valves. It was easy to install, with a few modifications.
For those who need assistance on getting this to work with the Summer Escapes pool, here is what we did:
1. We installed the plungers that came with the kit on the pump, before the hoses. This was done to allow us to close them, so that we can clean the filter, when needed. They install without any modifications.
2. We installed the GAME 4552 Skim Filter Pump Adaptor (Avail. On Amazon) on the bottom of the existing skimmer assy. (You can skip this, and use the existing pump, if you wish. Just remember to remove the impeller assy, as it will reduce flow.)
3. We then cut off one of the threaded ends from each supplied hoses, just below where the flat part of the hose is located..
4. Next, we put teflon tape around the bottom of the Game adapter, and also, on the existing wall output tube.
5. Using 2 clamps for each of the connections, installed cut off ends onto the game adapter, and the output tubes.
6. We re-installed the existing C filter into the skimmer, and the basket.
7. Now, the easy part. We cleared all of the air per the manufacturers instructions.
8. Turned on the pump, and, were delighted to see more water move in the pool than we have ever seen before.
Jul 01, 2010 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
Jun 16, 2010 | Intex 1000 Gallon Swimming Pool Filter...
Aug 04, 2009 | Intex Automatic Salt Water System for ...
1,675 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: