Question about Canon MultiPASS MP370 All-In-One InkJet Printer
to close your facebook account simply follow the steps below:
1. Log into your Facebook Account, using your user name and password.
2. Once you have opened your Facebook Account, look by the top right corner of the page and click 'Account".
3. From Account, scroll to "Account Settings" and click it.
4. From Account Settings, scroll down to the last option on the page and click "Deactivate Account".
5. From "Deactivate Account" you will be asked to enter your password.
6. Enter very information required and that's all.
If you follow the steps above, your facebook account will be successfully deactivated.
Posted on Jul 06, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 25, 2016 | Amazon Kindle Fire HD
Jan 31, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jan 03, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Mar 21, 2014 | Netflix
Nov 28, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jun 07, 2012 | cupid.com
Nov 10, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
F9 is a door lock error and to solve this issue you can hold
the light switch for 15 seconds, this will reset the control. If it won't work
then hold the light switch in and set the unit to clean and after a minute
press cancel to cancel the clean cycle. If still it won't work then the door
lock assembly should be replaced. Hope this helps...please post
back for further assistance.
Aug 30, 2011 | Kenmore 95002 / 95004 Electric Kitchen...
May 28, 2017 | Canon MultiPASS MP370 All-In-One InkJet...
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!