Question about Epson Stylus CX6400 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Please perform the following steps to ensure your printer is physically
1) Disconnect the printer cable that is connecting printer to the computer.
2) Turn the printer ON by holding down the POWER button for about 3 seconds.
3) Load A4 or LETTER size paper in the sheet feeder on the back of the printer. Press the SETUP button to enter Setup Mode.
4) Press the green button next to the LCD screen until you see NOZZLE CHECK is displayed, then press the COLOR button to print the nozzle check.
5) The printer will print a pattern displaying a number and a nozzle pattern with black & color. Examine the nozzle check pattern that has printed. Each staggered horizontal line and straight vertical line should be complete.
6) To exit the SETUP mode, simply press the COPY mode so that it is illuminated or the copy options appear in the LCD.
If the nozzle check pattern page doesn't print or if it prints with gaps or missing sections, the print head may need cleaning or the ink cartridge(s) may need to be replaced.
If the nozzle check pattern page prints correctly, the problem may be with your software settings, the interface cable, or your computer.
Posted on Jul 06, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2011 | Epson Stylus CX6400
Oct 31, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX6400 All-In-One InkJet...
May 31, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX6400 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 03, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX6400 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 24, 2007 | Epson Stylus CX6400 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 11, 2007 | Epson Stylus CX6400 All-In-One InkJet...
532 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!