Question about Biostar Computers & Internet
You can block any website on internet explorer by following steps:
1. First go the "Tools" and then go to the "Internet options"
2. After that go to the "Security" tab.
3. There you will find a box of name "Restricted sites". So, just click on that.
4. There you can put the web address of any sites that you want to block.
You can block and unblock website in Mozilla Firefox by following these directions.
In Windows XP:
1. Click Start->All Programs->Accessories->Command Prompt
2. Click Command Prompt This will open a DOS command window.
3. Type: notepad C:/Windows/System32/drivers/etc/hosts
4. Locate the line 127.0.0.1 localhost
5. To block the website google.com for example, just add this text under 127.0.0.1 localhost:
You can add as many sites any site, However you will need to prefix it with "127.0.0.1".
6. Save the file
Google will now be blocked in all web browser. This is an advanced but easy method on how to blow a website.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jul 06, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 11, 2013 | Dell Computers & Internet
May 25, 2010 | YouTube Videos
Apr 05, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Mar 20, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Nov 19, 2012 | Biostar NF61S MICRO AM2 SE...
138 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!