- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Not sure what your looking for but this is the engineers code for it 0044.
If it is the pin code there are 2 methods to find the pin code on a dbox2
either ftp into var/tuxbox/config and view neutrino.conf, look for parentallock_pincode=####
the #### is the pincode.
If you want you can do it from the dbox
Choose Tuxbox Commander
scroll down to neutrino.conf ok
then scroll down to the line, it is in alphabetical order.
Hope this information helps. Let me know if I can help you with anything else. JimmyC
Not 100% certain that this'll work but this is what I did & hopefully it'll work for you too - good luck :-
Subject: Star View 3 The Box Super when channels discappear ;o)
1. Press menu then Factory Setting & Enter code 0000 to reset.
2. Exit to main menu & enter 1570 to get into the CASS SYSTEM & turn EMU on
3. Reinstall channels (Goto Installation, Cable network (try TW first & if no channels try NTL then C & W and so on - I'm with Virgin & used the setings for TW) & Voila ;o)
Nb: You may have to redownload channels so reconnect yr box to the computer & follow the link below
& press download !!!
I'm sorry i am not familiar with this unit but i have been actively searching the web for more info to familiarize myself with this type of epuipment. when i find something out i'll let you know as soon as possible.