Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Thanks for using FixYa. Error 6d means too much detergent was used. Try the following procedure---
– Run the unit through a RINSE/SPIN cycle.
– Run a NORMAL cycle without adding any detergent.
This should clear the unit of the excess detergent. If still the problem persists, then please check the following things--
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any cycle.
Please do accept the solution if the issue is resolved or else revert for further assistance.
Posted on Jul 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2013 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Oct 08, 2012 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
Oct 05, 2012 | LG Washing Machines
Oct 05, 2012 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Sep 28, 2012 | Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6600SBT Top Load...
Sep 26, 2012 | Washing Machines
The E27 error flashes on the washer LCD screen and stops the current load. Unplug your washer for 30 minutes and then plug it back in to reset the code.
Open and close the door two or three times to reset the sensor. Sometimes the door has been closed too hard and the sensor reading fails.
Mar 10, 2011 | Bosch Washing Machines
Feb 12, 2011 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: