Question about Casio GShock GIEZ Series Black Metal Band Chronograph #GS1000D1AJF Watch for Men
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Setting date and time
I don't know how much significance this post would make to any now, but I was playing with the watch trying to figure out how to set the time and I have figured it out...
1. Hold the "Adjust" button until where it displays the day of the week starts blinking (This will display the major airport in your area to determine your time zone, mine is "LAX"...to change this, while it is still blinging press either "Time Memo" or "Recieve" to move up or down)
2. Press "Adjust" again so you see "12H" (I guess meaning 12 hour intervals)
3. Press "Mode" (at this point your seconds will start blinking) to change these, againg press "Time Memo" or "Recieve" to move up or down. (usually I skip past the seconds)
4. Repeat step 3 to do your hours, minutes, year, then the date...(order is as follows)
5. When you are done press "Adjust" then everything will stop blinking, and you are done
This is as much as I figured out and I hope this is helpful to anyone that needs it...
Posted on Jan 04, 2008
SOURCE: Setting time on Watch
go to this website follow the instructions for finding your particular watch module located on the back of your watch and enter it in the space provided. This will lead you to a place where you can download your manual and learn how to set your particular watch. here is the link to follow and please leave feed back if it was helpful. http://world.casio.com/wat/download/en/manual/
Posted on Feb 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2015 | Watches
Jan 14, 2011 | ESQ 07301132 Aerodyne watch
Nov 07, 2010 | Timex T5K018 Ironman Triathlon 30 Lap Flix...
Jan 26, 2010 | Casio Phys Sports Gear Watch
Sep 02, 2009 | Casio G-Shock GW500A-1V Wrist Watch
Apr 26, 2009 | Casio G-Shock GW300CA-1V Wrist Watch
Feb 09, 2008 | Casio Technowear CMD30B1T Wrist Watch
Jan 29, 2008 | Casio G-Shock G7100D-1V Wrist Watch
265 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: