Question about Vivitar ViviCam 8025 Digital Camera
There's a slide switch on the left end of the camera, near the USB socket. Slide it to the appropriate position for your pictures. The flower position is for subjects very close to the camera, the mountain position is for everything else.
Posted on Feb 22, 2012
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Is recommended that you do not use a pc to charge your camera. Instead use the supplied power supply.
Also, please note that when charging your camera you should wait until it is empty (or almost empty) and then charge it fully. This will ensure a longer battery life.
Posted on Feb 02, 2010
SOURCE: All photos I take have
The reasons why Photos get blurry might not always be an issue with the lens. Here are a few things you should consider -
1) Check if the Battery of the Camera is fully charged. This can hugely effect the outcome of your pictures.
2) Make sure the Memory Card is not full.
3) Check for the Macro or Normal mode. To do this, simply check the top of the LCD Screen. If you find a "Flower" Icon, then the camera is set into Macro mode. To change this, press the OK/Menu button. Find the Macro menu and press up/down to make Macro Off and Normal (Mountain Icon) to On. The camera is now changed into Normal Mode and a Mountain/Pyramid icon should be there at the top of your screen.
4) Try increasing the resolution. Again press the OK/Menu button and press Right/Left until you find a "Lines" icon. Press the Down/Up arrow to choose the resolution. 8M is the highest. Press OK to confirm.
Note - Higher the resolution, better the picture quality but lesser the number of pictures you can save.
5) Check if there is a Crossed Thunder Bolt icon on the LCD screen. If you find one, the flash has been turned off. To turn it on, press the Up/Thunder Bolt. A Crossed Arrow with an A should appear. This indicates the Camera has been set to auto Flash.
Hope the images get better with these tips. You can always call Sakar International at 877-397-8200
Posted on Sep 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 01, 2011 | Vivitar Vivicam 8225 Digital Camera
May 19, 2011 | Cameras
Sep 18, 2010 | Vivitar Vivicam 8225 Digital Camera
Aug 28, 2010 | Vivitar Vivicam 8225 Digital Camera
Jul 25, 2010 | Vivitar Vivicam 8225 Digital Camera
May 26, 2010 | Vivitar Vivicam 8225 Digital Camera
Apr 15, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 5150s Digital Camera
Nov 01, 2009 | Vivitar ViviCam 35 Digital Camera
Oct 24, 2009 | Vivitar ViviCam 35 Digital Camera
Jan 15, 2015 | Vivitar ViviCam 8025 Digital Camera
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!