Question about HP w1907 LCD Monitor
Hi my name is cassandra
ill like help on my hp w1907 it reqires me an attention that the keeps on turning off and saying ''monitor going to sleep''. how can i fix solution? do i go into the system and chang it? do i go the profesionals and get help?
To resolve the issue, please follow the steps mentioned below:
1) Go to Control Panel, click on "System".
2) Then, click on "System Protection".
3) Then, click on the "Advanced" tab.
4) Then, click on the "settings" under Performance.
5) Then, select the "Data Execution Prevention" tab.
6) This is where you can disable the "explorer.exe has stopped working".
7) In the Data Execution Prevention tab, select "Turn ON DEP for all programs and services except those I select" option.
8) Then, click on the "Add" option.
9) Then, you have to select the explorer.exe file manually.
10) the "explorer.exe" file will be located in the C:\Windows folder.
This might be a lengthy process, but this will resolve the issue.
If you have any difficulties, you may contact me through my Email address.
Posted on Jul 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2011 | HP w1907 LCD Monitor
Feb 10, 2011 | HP w1907 LCD Monitor
Aug 19, 2010 | HP vs19 (Silver) 19" LCD Monitor
Nov 30, 2009 | HP w1907 LCD Monitor
Aug 24, 2009 | HP w1907 LCD Monitor
Apr 14, 2009 | HP w1907 LCD Monitor
Feb 22, 2009 | HP w1907 LCD Monitor
553 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!