Question about Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Please follow the mention below step and unlock your memory card.
Download the FExplore click here
1. Open any file manager softwares like Seleq, FExplorer.
2. (Search phone memory only)search for the file MMCSTORE in phonememory using seleq software's inbuilt search,
or search manually in folders either C:/SYSTEM/DATA or C:/SYSTEM/
Search by giving the search item as mmcstore.* or mmcstore.dat (better manually locate)(Seleq represents phone memory as c drive and mmc as E drive)
3. when you find it, send it to your PC by using send option in seleq.
4. on PC, open the file with Notepad, or any word processor
5. There goes your password.Ignore spaces and any unidentificable unknown (non english) charecters.
You can only recover the password of the MMC card set on your phone.
If the password for the card was set on another phone you would have to apply the above procedure on the phone which originally set the MMC password.
Posted on May 18, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2012 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Oct 17, 2011 | Nokia BNIB NOKIA 3500 Classic Unlocked/Sim...
May 18, 2011 | Nokia 6260 Cellular Phone
Mar 31, 2011 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Aug 27, 2010 | Nokia 6303 Cell Phone
Aug 11, 2010 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!