Question about Black & Decker String Trimmer Cordless 12" 18V
How do I change the spool on my 18v string trimmer?
• Turn off the trimmer and remove the battery
• Press the release tabs on the line spool cover and remove the cover by pulling it straight off. replacement spool is AF-100
• Lift the spool of nylon line out of the hub and clear any broken line and debris
• In case of jams and tangled line unwrap about one foot (30cm) of line to ensure that it is undamaged. If it is OK rewind it and insert the line end through the eyelet in the spool hub.
• Pull the line through the hole to maintain tension while placing the
spool down into the hub with the notched side exposed.
• Press the spool down GENTLY and rotate it until you feel it drop into place. (When in place, the spool will turn a few degrees left and right freely.)
• Snap the spool cover back on.
Posted on Jul 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 01, 2010 | Black & Decker String Trimmer Cordless 12"...
Sep 21, 2009 | Black & Decker String Trimmer Cordless 12"...
Jul 07, 2009 | Black & Decker String Trimmer Cordless 12"...
Apr 29, 2009 | Black & Decker String Trimmer Cordless 12"...
Jun 22, 2007 | Black & Decker String Trimmer Cordless 12"...
387 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: