Question about Acer Aspire 4720 Notebook
Posted by Anonymous on
It happens if the upper and lower filters are corrupted. By removing both or anyone of the files will resolve the issue. To do so, please follow the below steps (Note:
Please delete the excat entry in the steps below. If you do not find the entries ignore it. Do not delete any other files that will screwup your computer):
1. From the Windows Vista default Start menu, point to All Programs, Accessories, and then click Run.
2. In the Run dialog box, type: Regedit and Click OK.
3. In the User Account Control dialog box, click Continue.
4. In the Registry Editor window, locate and then click to select the following registry subkey:
5. From the File menu, click Export.
6. In the File name dialog box, type: Savedkey, and then click Save.
7. Click the REG_MULTI_SZ data type UpperFilters file, and then from the Edit menu, click Delete. When you are prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.
8. Click the REG_MULTI_SZ data type LowerFilters file, and then from the Edit menu, click Delete. When you are prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.
9. In the Registry Editor window, from the File menu, click Exit.
10. Shut down Windows® and restart the computer
Posted on Jul 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 12, 2014 | Acer Aspire Computers & Internet
Jan 02, 2014 | 2007 Toyota Camry
Apr 01, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Mar 14, 2011 | Compaq (CDD480172) CD-RW Burner
Jun 06, 2010 | Philips CDR800 4-Disc CD Recorder
Jan 23, 2010 | NEC ND-3550A DVD±RW Dual Layer Burner
Dec 30, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Dec 21, 2008 | Compaq Audio card Sound Card
Nov 09, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: