Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
Hi i kept pressed the power button of my iphone for few seconds and it got locked now i am unable to take and make the calls.
Posted by Anonymous on
Posted on Aug 08, 2010
Its stressful, but simply keep holding down the on/off switch and home buttons until the phone restores itself, it will eventually
Posted on Jul 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2011 | Cell Phones
Apr 03, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jan 16, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Note: This process will wipe all data from your iPhone 4. You may be able to sync most of the data back once you have restored it.
1. With the iPhone 4 disconnected from your computer, power it off. Press and hold the Power button on the top of the device for a few seconds, then slide the red slider. If this method doesn't work, press and hold the Power and Home buttons for a few seconds until it goes off.
2. With the iPhone 4 off, press and hold the Home button while connecting it to the computer you registered it from. It should then power on.
3. Keep holding the Home button until you see a Connected to iTunes message appear on the screen.
4. Open iTunes and it should provide a message about an iPhone connected in Recovery Mode.
5. In iTunes, select the Summary tab and click Restore and follow the prompts.
6. You may attempt to sync your iPhone back to your iTunes to restore any data lost in the recovery process.
I hope this helps! Thank you for using FixYa!
Oct 29, 2010 | Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone
Sep 11, 2010 | Apple iPhone (16 GB) Smartphone
Jan 27, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
May 13, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Dec 05, 2008 | Apple iPhone 3G
Mar 05, 2008 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
177 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!