Question about HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Please check the following steps:
1. Check the back of your computer to make sure that the printer is connected to the computer and is plugged in. If the printer is not plugged into the computer, find the printer jack on the back of the computer and plug it in before you move on to the next step.
2. Click on the "Start" menu button. Click on the control panel icon
3. Look for the printer/fax icon in the control panel window. Double click on the printer icon.
4. Find the icon for your printer in the opened window and right click on the icon. Now click on the "Preferences" option.
5. Look for the menu box pop up with tabs near the top of the box. Click on the "Services" tab.
6. Click on "Service this device." You will find the button on the Services menu that you just activated.
7. Click on the estimated ink level tab and a graphic will appear indicating how much ink is left in the cartridge.
**If this works please rate else let me know in case of further help.**
Posted on Jul 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
Sep 19, 2010 | HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Jun 02, 2010 | HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One Printer,...
Apr 23, 2010 | HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Jan 01, 2010 | HP Deskjet D4160 InkJet Photo Printer
May 08, 2009 | HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
325 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: