Question about HP Computers & Internet
try to follow these steps,
) Close all open programs
2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders
4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.
5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
7) Reboot your computer
Posted on Jul 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Aug 12, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
Feb 21, 2011 | LG GH24NS50 DVDRAM Burner
Dec 27, 2010 | LG GMA-4020B Super-Multi...
Jan 19, 2010 | LG 16x Internal Blu-ray Disc/ HD DVD...
Sep 03, 2008 | LG GSA 4040B (GSA-4040BI) DVD±RW...
Feb 29, 2008 | LG GWA-4082N DVD RW Dual Layer Burner
Oct 06, 2016 | HP "LaserJet P2055DN Printer"
2,607 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!