Question about Bushnell Voyager 78-9565 (120 x 60mm) Telescope

1 Answer

I got a beautiful scope in a estate sale but it seems as the end with the cap is on the wrong side it is right next to the eye piece? Also the elbo for the eye piece is missing can I get one?

Posted by Anonymous on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 3,186 Answers

The larger end is pointed UP, the diagonal and eyepiece go into the smaller end of the tube. Measure the hole, these come in .965, 1.25 and 2 inch sizes.

Many on line retailers sell these. Here is one retailer:

a diagonal check the size of the hole:

Posted on Jul 06, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Eye piece lens detached

Find best compact bird watching binoculars for sale, best compact spotting scope that let you get closer to nature. Welcome to

Aug 20, 2012 | Minolta Optics

2 Answers

I have a newtonian telescope 76mm with SR4, H12.5 and H20. I have aligned the crosses up and can see through the viewfinder but nothing through the eye piece. Ive placed all the other lenses into the eye...

YOU MUST align the small finder scope with the main tube.

Point the scope at a distant object like the top of a telephone pole. GET the top in the center of the eyepiece in the main scope.

Then without moving the scope-- adjust the cross-hairs in the small finder scope so they line up on the same object.

Feb 09, 2011 | Bushnell Deep Space 78-9003 (525 x 76mm)...

1 Answer

I recently bought a Cstar Optics T45375 from a garage sale. it seems one of the inner scopes inside the eye piece is missing. is there anywhere i can go to see if it is missing and if so where can i get a...

Inner scope??? you mean the eyepiece (s) are broken. Measure the hole eyepieces come in 3 sizes, .965, 1.25, and 2 inch sizes.

The .965 eyepieces are very difficult to find as most amateur telescopes use the 1.25 inch size.

Try Telescope Warehouse or Agena Astroproducts for a replacement eyepiece:

Don't ever buy another off brand telescope at a garage sale that you know nothing about.

Aug 30, 2010 | Cstar Optics EQ Series (T45375) (375 x...

1 Answer

The is on a 270 it still shooting to the left and there is no more adjustment

the scope mounts are no good then,,,,,but you could try this,,,
cut up 3 bits of 35mm camera film so they will slide behind the scope mount undo the rear scope mount cap (eye end) and slip the film strips into the right side of the mount so they push the rear of the scope over to the left hand side of the mount (as you look at it from the **** end) then nip up the mount cap bolts,,,
this will move the point of aim well over to the "right" some thing like 4-5 inches at 100yds if this still dont line you up,,,
change the scope mounts

Aug 22, 2010 | Bushnell .22 Rimfire 3-9x32 Rifle Scope...

1 Answer

Everything is upside down on side eye piece. When viewing through the scope that's on the side of the telescope itself, everything is upside down. No matter which way it is turned, the same problem exists.

All astronomical telescopes show upside down images. It's completely normal. Nothing is wrong with the scope. For terrestril viewing you can buy an "erecting prism diagonal" which will turn the images right side up.

Like this:

Jul 21, 2010 | Edu-Science (10166) Telescope

1 Answer

Groups very good. Everything done right to my

this is all down to the scope mount its not quit center if you dont wont to replace the mount all you can do it "pack out the scope" cut a fuw bit of 35 mm camera film and undo the scope screw caps slip in the film on the side of the scope so you push the eye end over to the right more this will move the scope cross to the left a bit and should sort out the problem

Jan 14, 2010 | Optics

1 Answer

I mounted a Mueller 8.5-25X50 AO Eraticator using Luepold standard bases and high rings with rear windage adj. on Savage Model 12 Low profile Varminter (round top/accutrigger). With elevetion adj. maxed...

its all down to the mounts not being right for that gun, the frount of the scope is to hight up,
however if its shooting low get yourself a strip of 35mm camra film cut a fuw strips off and slip them under the eye end of your scope then nip the scope donw on the film strips, this will life the eye end of the scope up and raze the point of aim, done put more that 4 strips of film under your scope or you may bend the tube if you cant raze it with 3 strips its a new mount, sorry i do this for the guys at my club and on big rifles too, it wont shift or slip if its niped up

Dec 20, 2009 | Leupold Standard 2pc 2-piece Rifle Scope...

1 Answer

Need the rubber eyegaurd for a Bushnell Sportview rifle scope

if you need the rubber eye guard for this rifle scope you are using it all wrong,,,if your eye is so close to the end bell of the scope your going to get a very black eye,,,there is at least 2 inches of eye releaf on this scope so there is no reson to have a rubber bit on the end at all, i have 3 of the bushnell scops on my rifles a ,,,7.62,, .303,,,22.250 and none have the rubber on them,,,so far iv never had a black eye!

Nov 15, 2009 | Bushnell 3-9x38 Sportview Rifle Scope...

1 Answer

Looking for an item - eye guard for scope on a gun

Pictures of the exact item along with any markings would help a great deal. Even a hand drawn sketch along with dimensions would help.
It sounds as if you may be describing a scope cover. One end cap is clear and the other end cap either clear or has a yellow tint.

Most all current covers have the end caps attached to each other using two stretchable thin bungee like cords although some do have a one piece rubber holding the end caps.

If this is what you are looking for any sport shop, most discount stores and such carry them.

I attached a picture of this type of cover.
scope cover-f31hukbi0dj5ahyvc5mydn0h-5-0.jpg

Mar 22, 2017 | Tasco Golden Antler 3 - (9 x 40 mm)...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Bushnell Voyager 78-9565 (120 x 60mm) Telescope Logo

95 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Bushnell Optics Experts

Joe Lalumia aka...
Joe Lalumia aka...

Level 3 Expert

3186 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Mark Campeau

Level 1 Expert

44 Answers

Are you a Bushnell Optic Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides