Question about Samsung SC-148 CD-ROM Drive
) Close all open programs
2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders * HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.
5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
7) Reboot your computer
Posted on Jul 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2011 | Samsung SC-148 CD-ROM Drive
click start control panel,administrive tools,computer management,device manager scroll to cd/dvd rom drives right click properties then properties again then tick enable cd digital cd audio for this cd rom device or scroll to dvd regions select the no _ for your specific area
hope this helps
Jan 30, 2011 | Samsung SC-148 CD-ROM Drive
Dec 06, 2010 | Samsung SC-148 CD-ROM Drive
Aug 02, 2010 | Samsung SC-148 CD-ROM Drive
Dec 16, 2009 | Samsung SC-148 CD-ROM Drive
Apr 23, 2009 | Samsung SC-148 CD-ROM Drive
Mar 29, 2009 | Samsung SC-148 CD-ROM Drive
217 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: