Question about Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Please check the following steps:
1.Turn the printer off and on to see if it can automatically clear some or all of the jam.
2. Turn off the printer. Remove any paper trays. Look for damaged paper.
3. If necessary, remove the toner or ink cartridge.
4. If you find a piece of jammed paper, remove it.
7. If the paper does tear, try rotating the roller gears manually to free the paper (see B). Don't force anything, though.
8. Replace the toner or ink cartridge and paper trays.
9. If the printer paper jam message still appears, then there is still some paper in the printer. Reinspect the paper path.
**If this works please rate else let me know in case of further help.**
Posted on Jul 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2014 | Lexmark X4690 Wireless InkJet Printer
Nov 10, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 29, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 28, 2009 | Lexmark X4530 InkJet Printer
Sep 01, 2009 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 25, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 21, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: