Question about Canon PIXMA MP750 All-In-One InkJet Printer
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Ink Cartridge Refill Error E5
First take a smooth cloth or cotton
take a cleaning liquid like spirit, thinner etc., (note - not cleaners)
clean the golden chip with out giving much presser
in the same way clean the other side of the printer also
now test it
90% Problem will solve
Posted on Apr 18, 2008
How to reset the Canon MP150 after a refill (Step 10 concerns refill; instructions below the steps):
Method1 (Safe Factory Method):
1) Disconnect the printer’s power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back.
3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0.
5) Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
6) When this value is 1, press colour button; this will light up two leds.
One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point is feed the printer with paper.
7) Press the power button twice and the printer will print a some stuff (if it doesn't print by itself, then press the "color" button once and the test sheet will print). Don’t worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which is why I got the green strips.
When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero.
8 ) Open the printer cover cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With the printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
9) Close the lid and turn on the printer.
10) Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in the printer.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
SOURCE: canon pixma mp830 will not scan
I had the exact same problem after moving my printer to a new computer. I realized you need to have MP Navigator on the computer for the scan to work, just the drivers and firmware aren't enough. The other functions do work without it.
So if you don't have MP Navigator on your computer, that should fix it. If you do, I can't help.
Posted on Aug 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 30, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 06, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Apr 13, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jan 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
May 01, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 13, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 08, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 15, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 02, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP750 All-In-One InkJet...
584 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!