Question about Nokia 5220 XpressMusic Cellular Phone
I have a problum on nokia 5310 camera on standby mode
Try these steps...
* press the keypad menu
* type the code *#6984125*# , it will lead you to phone internal settings, which has the following options, admin, network, internals, etc...
* scroll down and select internals, it will prompt you for password..type the code in the message box *#9072641*# and press confirm,
* once on phone internals,select test mode
* from test mode menu; select video which is item 6, or type 6 and press ok to lead you to videos menu,
* you will see a lists, which includes your update camera firmware. (item no 3)
* type 3 and press ok and wait till it has completed its updates and says successful.
* press end key to return to your phone menus,
* you would want to restart your phone for the updates to be fully completed.
* once restarted, select camera, or press camera button and check your camera...
please be noted that sometimes, other phones may restart after updating the camera firmware..
Posted on Jul 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2011 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
Nov 19, 2010 | Nokia 3600 slide Cellular Phone
Sep 14, 2010 | Nokia 3600 slide Cellular Phone
Jan 29, 2010 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
Mar 27, 2009 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
328 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!