Thanks expert007, also whats needed for games on Acer t671 PC
Thanks expert007, for the change of keyboard to restart after freeze, I uninstalled game in safe mode instead of clean sheet, that is going ok for the time, what do I need, if anything, to play Burnout Paradise Ultimate, Colin McRae's Dirt and later possibly NFS, on my Acer t671 upgraded ram to 2G/533 and Radeon HD5450, CPU is D 915 @ 2800, vista SP2, DirectX10, chipset Ati xpress1250, also if relevant the current performance index is cpu 4.7 same as RAM also 4.7, also I currently have a hard locking steering until I am at high speed, is this normal
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: thanks expert007, also whats needed for games on Acer...
The Games which you mentioned above will consume a bit more amount of RAM.
Hence, it would be better to ensure that there are no Application running in the background.
By doing this, you can provide more amount of RAM for the Games.
This will avoid the Game from freezing or crashing.
Also, perform a complete Registry scan to check for any errors in the Registry.
This would make the the Game to run with optimal performance.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You need to tune-up your laptop through following these tips given below:-
- Disinfect your system using some reliable antivirus program.
- Run disk clean up (start > programs > accessories > system tools > disk cleanup.)
- Disable background services.
- Fix Windows registry errors with PC Fresher
- Defragment the registry if needed.
- Uninstall those programs,software's and games which are not in use.
Make sure that your system meets minimum requirement for playing it. Game may freeze due to less available hard disk, low capacity RAM and processor. So I would suggest you to follow these simple tips to avoid your games from freezing:-
- Disinfect your system using some reliable antivirus program. - Upgrade hardware (RAM, CPU, graphics card, etc.) - Uninstall unnecessary programs (Games, crapware, toolbars, etc.) - Click Start> 'Run' Type msconfig > Enter > Start Up. Uncheck the boxes for the programs that you think you may not use often. - Clean all the junk files, registry errors and all the cache (Must use reliable program like I always use Reginout for it.)
restart your computer repeatedly tapping the f8 key to enter safe mode while the screen is black once in safe mode where the only things working will be your keyboard and mouse allowing you to attempt to repair your computer you could select the option start at last known configuration that worked this will tell you if and what file has been corrupted or missing then you will know if its a hardware issue then select restart if the problem still persists f8 back into safe mode you might need to select your operating system to load into safe mode click start control panel administration tools computer management in the left panel events + to expand then system you will see all errors in right panel right click select properties this will tell you what has occurred and the time it occurred you might use the system restore to restore your system to an earlier time click start all programs accessories system tools you should see your system restore optionif it is a hardware issue the system restore might not work hope this helps you
you can try to remove the keyboard and reseat the ribbon cable, or you can go to device manager (hit windows key + r key and type devmgmt.msc) and uninstall the keyboard (right click and click uninstall) then restart the pc, it will reinstall the drivers upon boot. see if that helps!