Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Can't find AOSS Button in psp
you are doing it in the wrong menu. you are setting up a connection to location free player
you need a wireless connection. And so after that, you go to the internet icon,and then you just type in your link.
1. Go to the Main Menu of your PSP.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Scroll down to Network Settings and Press the X button.
4. Select Infrastructure Mode.
5. Select New Connection.
6. Name the connection so that you know it is for web browsing. (ex. WebConnect)
That way you can use another connection for the rest of your online games.
7. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
8. Select the Scan option and let it pick up your WLAN settings.
9. Once it picks up a connect, Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
10. Select Custom for the Address Settings.
11. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
12. Leave IP Address Setting on Automatic.
13. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
14. Select Manual for your DNS Setting.
15. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
16. Enter in 220.127.116.11 as your Primary DNS and just leave the Secondary DNS blank.
17. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
18. Select "Do Not Use" for your Proxy Server settings.
19. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
20. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
21. Push the X button to save your settings.
22. Do a quick test of the connection to make sure it's working correctly. first you need to have a wireless internet at home. next you need to turn on the wlan on your psp, located at the left side corner of your psp. search for a wlan around you. if its not secured, your lucky, you can connect anytime, but if it has a wep key, you need to find out the key to be able to connect. Switch the wlan button (located on the left side) to on and if don't aoss router seperate from the psp you cannot use automatic. So goto new connection and press scan. Follow on screen instructions.
If you do have an aoss router press button on the aoss router inself so the psp can find it.
Okay now that ive given you your answer make sure to follow fixya's system. Instead of taking the answer and running.
Posted on Jun 17, 2008
SOURCE: WHERE IS THE AOSS BUTTON O A PSP
No, there is no AOSS Button on the PSP. You have to have a router. This router is hooked up to your computer and is around a $100.00 but you have to have DSL or something like it to run a phone line though. If you do not have this you can go to a Holiday Inn or Wal-mart parking lot who has this router hooked up already. You can access to the internet there.
Posted on May 31, 2009
SOURCE: WHERE IS THE AOSS BUTTON O A PSP
I'm assuming that you are referring to the switch that turns the wifi on. If so here is a link with a picture. If you have a 2000 or 3000 model it's on the top and has the letters WLAN on it. The 1000 models have it on the left lower side.
Posted on Jun 01, 2009
Near the right side of you psp if it is new there should be a small button near the power button that is the aoss button.
Posted on Jun 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Nov 30, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
May 12, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jan 12, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jun 19, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
May 26, 2009 | Sony PSP (Piano Black)
Apr 09, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Mar 18, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
255 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: