Question about Airhead Kwik Tek Hot Dog 3 Person Towable

Open Question

The middle tube has a leak is this replaceable or do we need to buy a new one

Posted by Anonymous on

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need to replace the brake line from rear to front on a 2002 Chevy S10, it appears to be stainless steel. Do you have a schematic and does it require special tools

you need to buy a double flare tool(about $20-$25) for metal tubing, a tube cutter, a small tube bending tool, and you can buy rolls that are 25 feet in length-I have learned from experience to use the original fittings as the ones I have bought tend to leak (aggraviting when you get it all together and find it leaks)...Replacing a line is not necessarily hard to do as much as it is time consuming and kind of dirty-you need to pull your old leaking line, find where it is threaded into the master cylinder and the junction block, unscrew the fittings, then remove the tubes-they are usually clipped along the subframe. Save the damaged hose to take to the parts store to get a roll of tubing. You can also use it as a template to make you new hose, using your tuber cutter ($6) and bender (maybe $7)-the tube itself is about $20 for a 25 foot roll and you are going to use your old fittings (free)-like I said, not too bad just have to take your time.

Jul 04, 2011 | 2002 Chevrolet S-10

1 Answer

There's a pinhole leak on a valve or a metal connector and I'm losing coolant. I don't know what the part is called. It's located in the middle behind the fan. It looks like a "t"...

This is a coolant tube that goes to the top of the water pump, it is called the upper water pump bypass tube, you will also need to purchase the rubber o-ring

When replacing, make sure you are doing a coolant flush, as old cooland will cause this type of corrosion and failure

good luck

Jun 24, 2011 | Ford Ranger Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I replaced the ice maker water inlet valve ( 2315576) and the Quick Connect water outlet leaks. The valve was replaced 6 mo ago and has just recently developed a leak. Is it fixable? I really dont want to...

Don't replace the valve that is a bigger problem, do your really want another hole in your pipes NO perhaps when you connected the new clear tube you did not connect it securely enough buy a new kit about 10.00 and just replace the tubing. P/S drain your water supply before you do this though or it will leak everywhere remember your pipes still have pressure in them. Hope this helps

Feb 23, 2011 | Refrigerators

1 Answer

Blue Blotches on the screen

Remove the front screen and look directly into all three crt,s and see if the ethylene glycol has become contaminated or has leaked from any of the face of the tubes.

Dec 11, 2009 | Hitachi 53FDX20B 53" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Single horizontal line in middle of screen

Yeah, thats the tube, buy a new one. It's 15 yo anyway, let it go ;) Best of luck!!

Aug 31, 2009 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Replace rear passenger brake line on 1993 cutlass oldsmobile, line rusted in the middle of the car frame and blew a leak.

If you want to do this yourself, just remove the brakeline. Go to a parts store and buy the length of brake line that you need. Most brake lines are 3/8" or 1/4" so get the right size. Get the brake line fittings. You will need tubing cutter, tubing bender, and flairing tool. Just cut it to the right length, bend it to the right shape, and install it. Presto!!! New brake line! Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jul 07, 2009 | 1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

1 Answer

Antifreeze leak between two cylinders

hello and welcome
that tube contains o-rings on each side of it. with the middle clip removed that tube can be shoved from one side to the other. with just enough room to get an oring replaced one side at a time. if not then worst case scenerio is the cylinders need to be removed to replace them. thank you.

Mar 14, 2009 | 2002 Honda VT 750 CD Shadow A.C.E. Deluxe

1 Answer

Leaking water

It probably does need to be replaced IF it is leaking from the bottom. It MAY, however, be leaking at the top and just dripping down to the bottom. If it only leaks when you're filling the cup, then it probably is a top leak. These are generally easily fixed by getting a new slip-on connecter to connect the copper tube connecting the faucet to the nipple on the top of the tank. to remove the connector, push the rings on the ends of the connector (where the tube enter it) towards the other end. Buy the replacement at Home Depot or Lowes before starting to see how it works.

Dec 01, 2008 | Select Brands Elkay LKH190BK The Hot Water...

1 Answer

Red color on screen is warped on my LCD projector TV.

Normally the oily fluid coming from a picture tube, is the coolant from the tube. It's very combustible and have been known to start a fire. You have two problems in this set. A leaking blue picture tube. A convergence circuit that needs repaired. Call a local servicer and see if they will give you an estimate over the phone. It's time to start looking for a new digital set. Good Luck.

Jun 23, 2007 | Hitachi 50UX58B 50" Rear Projection...

2 Answers


Why even mess around with a leaky coffee pot? Just buy a new one theres a ton of garage sales if a new one is not in your budget. I noticed the same thing a little leak and as soon as it would start to brew....I also thought I was just spilling water around the heat plate. After a few weeks of wiping the heat plate I decided to invest in something enjoyable.
Bye Nicole

May 21, 2007 | Mr. Coffee FTXSS23GTF Coffee Maker

Not finding what you are looking for?
Airhead Kwik Tek Hot Dog 3 Person Towable Logo

Related Topics:

31 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Airhead Water Sport Experts


Level 3 Expert

75822 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

34193 Answers

Bill Boyd

Level 3 Expert

42190 Answers

Are you an Airhead Water Sport Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides