Question about Largan Chameleon Digital Camera
I have the program , Presto! Mr. Photo 1.5 on my Pc but I cannot get Pictures from the camera. When I plug in The USB cord the camera shows a busy light. What must I do?
1. Click START then PROGRAMS then MR.PHOTO GOLD 1.5 then PRESTO! MR.PHOTO 1.5
2. After Mr.Photo opens up move cursor to top left corner until taskbar with INPUT
3. Click INPUT than ADD PHOTOS.
4. Click on plus sign by “C” than find the folder containing saved ***.jpg images you downloaded
5. To view images saved from the tape with JLIP Video Capture 3.0 you would have to remember what folder image was saved to (images saved in the JLIP albums with file extensions .VNA can’t be viewed here unless they were saved in separate location as single image not an album)
So it is recommended to save images transferred with JLIP Video Capture software as a JPEG images not an album if you want to change them in any way later on.
Posted on Apr 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2014 | Sanyo Cameras
Apr 19, 2017 | NewSoft Presto! Mr. Photo 3
Aug 30, 2011 | Nikon Coolpix S3000 Digital Camera
Jan 29, 2011 | Polaroid i737 Digital Camera
Nov 20, 2010 | Olympus FE-130 Digital Camera
Oct 02, 2010 | Canon PowerShot SD630 Digital ELPH / IXUS...
Feb 20, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare Z612 Digital Camera
Mar 27, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 14, 2005 | JVC GR-D70EK Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Sep 05, 2005 | JVC Cybercam GR-D200US Mini DV Digital...
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!