Question about Yahoo Mail
It is easy to edit or delete your name in front of your email by simply log-in to your yahoo email id.
1. Click "Options" in the upper-right corner of your Mail page, select "More Options"
2. From the list on the left, click "Accounts"
3. Click Add or edit an account – it’s toward the middle of the page.
4. In the box on the left, click Yahoo! Mail.
5. Click Edit.
6. In the "From name" box enter your name exactly as you'd like it to appear within your outgoing messages.
7. If you leave the "Reply-To" field blank, your Yahoo! Mail address will be automatically included as the return address in your outgoing messages. If you'd like a different return address to be included, enter it after "Reply-To".
8. Click the "Save" button to put your new settings into effect.
I hope this will solve your problem.
Good luck and have a nice day.
Posted on Jul 05, 2010
You can perform the below steps to remove the name from email address if using Gmail account: Go to Settings > Accounts and Import > Send mail as and then click Edit info. Delete your name. You can leave that field blank if you wish.
If you are referring to change the name infront of email address then I am sorry to say that it is not possible as that is the email address regestered with the email service hence you have to create a new email address.
Posted on Jul 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2016 | gmail.com
Sep 12, 2015 | Google Gmail
Oct 15, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Tip: Check Delete From Address Book, too to remove this contact from your Yahoo! Contacts
Oct 08, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Apr 07, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 07, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Apr 27, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition...
Apr 06, 2009 | Yahoo Computers & Internet
Dec 17, 2008 | Apple safari
355 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: