Question about Epson Stylus CX6400 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Give this a try:
(1) Open the printer
(2) Remove the color ink cartridges from the print head.
(3) Use cotton swabs dipped in hot water to thoroughly clean the print head.
(4) Repeat this until there is no ink residue coming off on the cotton swab.
(5) Once finished, allow to dry and replace the cartridges
(6) Try to print something now.
If that does not work then the print head(s) may need to be replaced.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jul 04, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2010 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Oct 11, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 16, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 19, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 08, 2008 | Epson RX620 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Dec 03, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 24, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Nov 20, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!