Question about Samsung LN-T4665F 46 in. LCD Television
It tasks up to 15 minutes for the television to start, once the power button is pushed we hear clicking sounds until if finally starts
1. Lay the TV Face down on a padded Table and removed all the screws. The tback just Pops off.
2. There is a protective cover over the circuit board. unscrew and pull off.
3. Unhook all of the wire attachments that connect the board to the rest of the TV and unscrew the 6 screws that hold the board down and pull it out.
4. There may be bulging capacitors on the top right or somewhere on the board. You can take the whole board into a repair shop and they can tell you what replacements to buy. (Upgrad to 35v to prevent future problems)
5. De-solder the backs of the bulging capacitors and clipd the leads.
6. Put the new capacitors in their place (watch for the polarity. bend the leads to the side to hold them tight and solder them down.
7. Replace the board.
****WORKING INSIDE A TV IS DANGEROUS DUE TO HIGH VOLTAGE***IF UNSURE, LEAVE IT TO A PROFESSIONAL.
Beach TV Repair
Posted on Jul 04, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Mar 26, 2012 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jul 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 17, 2011 | Lanier UNKNOWN
Aug 10, 2010 | Packard Bell FT500 15" LCD Monitor
Nov 10, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1526 Laptop
Jun 22, 2009 | Emerson Microwave Ovens
Jul 12, 2008 | Miele Touchtronic W1213 Front Load Washer
1,020 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: