Question about Vivitar Vivicam 8225 Digital Camera
Press the MODE button until the right-pointing triangle in the upper-left corner indicates playback mode. Full details are in the "Playback Mode" section beginning on page 37 of the manual.
Posted on Mar 01, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you really want audio, you'll have to add it on your computer using video editing software. The ViviCam does not record any sound with its video.
Posted on Feb 26, 2010
SOURCE: All photos I take have
The reasons why Photos get blurry might not always be an issue with the lens. Here are a few things you should consider -
1) Check if the Battery of the Camera is fully charged. This can hugely effect the outcome of your pictures.
2) Make sure the Memory Card is not full.
3) Check for the Macro or Normal mode. To do this, simply check the top of the LCD Screen. If you find a "Flower" Icon, then the camera is set into Macro mode. To change this, press the OK/Menu button. Find the Macro menu and press up/down to make Macro Off and Normal (Mountain Icon) to On. The camera is now changed into Normal Mode and a Mountain/Pyramid icon should be there at the top of your screen.
4) Try increasing the resolution. Again press the OK/Menu button and press Right/Left until you find a "Lines" icon. Press the Down/Up arrow to choose the resolution. 8M is the highest. Press OK to confirm.
Note - Higher the resolution, better the picture quality but lesser the number of pictures you can save.
5) Check if there is a Crossed Thunder Bolt icon on the LCD screen. If you find one, the flash has been turned off. To turn it on, press the Up/Thunder Bolt. A Crossed Arrow with an A should appear. This indicates the Camera has been set to auto Flash.
Hope the images get better with these tips. You can always call Sakar International at 877-397-8200
Posted on Sep 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 14, 2011 | Vivitar Vivicam 8225 Digital Camera
Sep 13, 2010 | Vivitar Vivicam 8225 Digital Camera
Feb 08, 2010 | Vivitar Vivicam 8225 Digital Camera
Nov 01, 2009 | Vivitar ViviCam 35 Digital Camera
Oct 24, 2009 | Vivitar ViviCam 35 Digital Camera
Oct 22, 2009 | Vivitar V-8225p Digital Camera
Jul 19, 2009 | Vivitar Cameras
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: