Question about Lands Phones
I can't find the directions for use of the at&t answering machine model 1305, all i can get is annoying beeping and a red flashing light no matter what i do. HELP it's driving me nuts ! Is there a place online i can read the user manual for this machine, ty Mrs. R
Hi Mrs R-
I found this link where you can go to download the manual for your phone. It's an Adobe PDF.
1. You will need to click on the link below.
2. Your model 1305 is at the top of the list. Click on "1305 Manual", which will be in Blue Letters.
3. It should look like this:
4. Click on Download the 1305 manual.
5. It may ask you to specify where you want to save it onto your computer - or you may just open it from online.
6. From what you said it sounds like you may need to turn the tape over.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Apr 20, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2012 | Lands Phones
Jul 31, 2011 | Southwestern Bell FA972 Digital Answering...
Mar 19, 2011 | Uniden TRU8885 Digital Answering Machine
Jan 21, 2011 | Vtech Lands Phones
Jan 22, 2009 | Panasonic DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless...
Sep 02, 2008 | AT&T 1717 Digital Answering Machine
Nov 09, 2007 | Thomson 29875GE1 Answering Machine
331 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!