Question about Sony PlayStation® 3 (60 GB) Console
I have lost my instructions for my ps3 and do not what i need and hoe you put it online. Any answers will be gret thanks
Hopefully this will help solve your problem:
1. Press and hold down the power button located at the front of the PS3 console, until you hear a first beep, then eventually a second – before the console shuts down, then let go of the button;
2. Now press and hold the button again until you hear a first beep, then a second beep then eventually a quick double-beep, then let go of the button;
3. The TV screen should now display a six option menu, where you can select what’s required, i.e. `Restart System`, `Restore System` etc. `Reset System` should only be used after other attempts with the other options, as your game saved data may be lost. If you play Modern Warfare 2 online, then this won’t be affected as your data is saved on the Sony Server.
4. During any of the above actions, your best having your handset controller connected to the PS3 via the USB cord, which includes pressing the `P` button when required (located between `Start` and `Select`).
These actions should help solve `freeze` problems and others such as update errors etc – which restrict you starting up or playing your console.
Don’t hesitate to contact Sony UK if required, who are very helpful. Their UK number is: 0844 7360595
Posted on Jul 04, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 30, 2016 | The Watches
Jul 18, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
1. Place you finger on the on/off sensor leave it their untill you console turns off then take you finger off the sensor.
2. Place your finger back on the on/off sensor leave it their until you hear 2 consecutive beeps then take your finger off.
3. Once the safe mode screen comes on select the option PS3 SYSTEM RESTORE.
NOTE: A PS3 system restore will delete all data except the OS. I recommend backing up your console onto a USB flash drive if possible.
Feb 19, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 14, 2010 | Microsoft LifeChat™ LX-3000 Headset
Jan 10, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Oct 14, 2008 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jan 05, 2008 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jun 25, 2007 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: