Question about Microwave Ovens
Do you feel air flow at the vents when it's running? That's important.
Lack of air flow can cause the magnetron to overheat and be damaged.
It can also cause excess moisture to accumulate in the oven.
If your air flow is good, this is probably normal. It's always advisable to leave your microwave door open or even wipe down the interior after using it.
We're happy to help and we appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.
Posted on Apr 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2016 | General Microwave Ovens
Jul 28, 2016 | Panasonic NN-SD762S - Genius Prestige...
Dec 22, 2012 | KitchenAid KCMS185J Microwave Oven
Loosen up gunk and grease splattered inside your microwave by following this simple tip. Fill a pyrex measuring cup or other microwave safe bowl with one cup water and put in microwave on high for three minutes. This should bring the water to a boil. Let it set in microwave for several minutes with the door closed.
Then, wet a sponge or soft rag with a tablespoon of vinegar. If you need a degreaser, add a few drops of dishwashing liquid to it. Wipe microwave clean with the rag or sponge. The microwave will practically clean itself. Now that was easy!
Jun 03, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Here is a tip that will help you to figure out what is wrong with your Microwave Oven....
Basic Microwave Oven Troubleshooting Tips
Jan 27, 2011 | Kenmore Microwave Ovens
Aug 18, 2010 | Sharp R-1480 Microwave Oven
May 12, 2009 | Kenmore Microwave Ovens
Dec 04, 2016 | LG Microwave Ovens
409 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!