Question about Computers & Internet
1. Turn off the system and remove the power plug.
2. Remove the case or side panel to access the motherboard.
3. Look for a round silver coin cell, typically in a black holder.
4. Remove the battery while noting which way the battery is located. You may need a small flat screwdriver to release the side clip.
5. Install the replacement battery with the same battery type, being careful to insert it in the same direction as the removed battery (or using the polarity marked on the holder or manual).
6. Reassemble the case and power.
Posted on Jul 04, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2010 | HP Compaq Business Notebook NX9005...
Jun 30, 2010 | HP Compaq nx9010
Nov 29, 2009 | HP Compaq Business Notebook NX9005...
Oct 26, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Oct 20, 2009 | HP Compaq Business Notebook NX9005...
Jun 02, 2009 | HP Compaq Business Notebook NX9005...
May 04, 2009 | HP OmniBook 500 Notebook
Mar 18, 2009 | HP Compaq Business Notebook NX9005...
172 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: