An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: will not play dvd
Sounds like your trying to play a dvd thats not for the region setting on your dvd player dvds have differnt codes for all countrys what you need is a universal international code for your dvd player (multi reagion) ive tried to look up the code but cant find it sorry try listing for some one to help you if they have the multi region code for your player
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try buying a Laser Lens Cleaner Disc from Wal-Mart, FYE music store, or any other place that might sell DVD players. Your Laser Lens that reads the DVD'S is full of dust. Try using the laser lens cleaner disc i mentioned to clean the laser lens.
it might be sevral reasons:
1. Check if region code is the same for movies you playing and DVD player
2. If you using video CDs or copyed DVDs, player might be preventing to playback those kind of discs, due to copyright laws or due to different speed settings for DVD player and discks you using (for intsrance you player can playback DVD/CD+R, and you using DVD/CD-R, or mximum allowed playback speed is 16 you using disk recorded at 24, but this is in case you using burned/copied CD/DVDs)
3. Check it lens is durty. For that use CD/DVD lens cleaning disk
($6 in Walmart, if you are in US)
4. Check if movies you are have the same coloring system, i.e NTSC for US
5. Check CD/DVD for scratches, some DVD players can not playback scratched disks
Please kindly let me know if my information was helpfull for you or you need more info
the message you are getting is the machines waay of telling you that it can not read that disc. which means you will have to burn your discs in a different format. or your are using a type of disc it does not recognize.
Check to make sure your player can play other disks. If so then use the disk doctor to remove the scratches on your favorite disk. The area that all DVD players scan before playing a disk is probably smudged or scratched.
If these disks have not been finialized then they will not play on the dvd player. Turn your computer on and see if they will play. If they will then you will need to the dvd palyer finialize them. I hope this helps you. If not get back to me and then we can try a different way.
You may have had a brief power outage you did not know about. Then the DVD player needs to be unplugged from the wall and started up again or your lens may need to be cleaned
Because your dvd player is only made to play region 1 discs and vcd's are region 2. You need to buy a dvd player which will play all region discs or is rated region 0 which is the same.