Question about Sony DVD Direct Burner
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
may be your camera not design to play the analog tape...there are some model that can playback a analog tape...i think your camera is for digital playback only.... check your user manual
Posted on Aug 11, 2007
Here is the sequence to unlock your DV Player. Clearly this needs to be done exactly to access the secret menu. So, you may want to copy and paste this info into a word program and then print it.
- Begin -
1. Turn off NS55P, leave TV on.
2. Using the original remote supplied with the NS55P, press these buttons in order: DISPLAY, TOP MENU, CLEAR, POWER.
3. NS55P will turn on, displaying the secret menu on the tv screen.
4. Select 2: Drive Manual Operation, then 4: Tray Aging Mode.
5. The screen then shows two input lines: Input Count and Current Count. Use the code 00030 on the first line. Pressing zero first will take you back to the original menu, so instead of trying to type 0-0-0-3-0, try something like 1-0-0-0-3-0 so the 1 in the front disappears after the last zero is entered.
6. Press ENTER on the remote. Disk tray will then open and close automatically 30 times. Let it do this until it finishes.
7. Repeat steps 4-6, but instead of using 00030 in the Input Count, use 00000. Press ENTER, and the NS55P is now capable of reading Region 2 dvds.
- End -
Please ask any questions using the comment box below.
Posted on Jul 07, 2008
Hi and welcome to FixYa,
Initially, try here. You would need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file.
Pls post back result(s). Good luck and Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Jan 18, 2009
You need to get ahold of a video format converter, there are several on the market. Convert the video from pal to ntsc and that will fix you.
Posted on Feb 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2010 | Sony Video Cameras
Feb 21, 2010 | Sony VRDMC10 DVD Recorder
Oct 27, 2009 | Cameras
Feb 15, 2009 | Sony Video Cameras
Feb 12, 2009 | Sony VRD-MC5 DVD Recorder
Mar 29, 2008 | Sony DVDirect (VRDVC20) DVD±RW Dual...
Dec 30, 2007 | Sony DVDirect (VRDVC20) DVD±RW Dual...
Nov 13, 2017 | Sony Video Cameras
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: