Question about Kenmore Grilling
A thermocoupler is nothing more than a sensor that detects heat and can be replaced with a few tools such as a screwdriver.
Go to sears.com. Click the tab at the top of the screen that says parts direct. Type in the model number and buy the part. While you are at it, buy the owners manual, so that you can see how to replace it. It's usually just 3 screws and it comes out.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Jul 10, 2010
please follow this step
1. Remove the main burner following the procedure given under Servicing.
2. Remove the four (4) screws (top & bottom) securing the front fascia and remove the fascia panel to access the multifunctional control.
3. Disconnect the thermocouple connection at the rear of the gas tap.
4. Disconnect the pilot tube connection/thermocouple connection at the gas tap.
5. . Remove the two (2) screws that secure the pilot mounting bracket to the side liner and remove the pilot burner/thermocouple.
6. Replace the faulty component and reassemble in the reverse order.
thank you for using fixya.
Posted on Jul 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2014 | Grilling
Sep 14, 2011 | Grilling
Aug 24, 2011 | Ducane 30400040 Stainless Steel Grill
May 28, 2011 | Endless Summer 2009 Open Flame Patio...
Apr 25, 2011 | Lynx L30FR-1 Gas Grill
Apr 15, 2011 | Weber Grilling
Apr 12, 2011 | Grilling
Nov 16, 2009 | Rinnai Desa Vent-Free Infrared Gas Heater:...
Aug 16, 2009 | Napoleon Prestige BIPT450RBI
Jul 27, 2013 | Kenmore 16322
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: